Do you and your dog have a few SECRETS that only come out when no one else is around? A new survey asked people to name the things they’re only comfortable doing when they’re alone with their dogs. And here are the top five . . .
1. Talking to their dog like it understands them.
2. Using baby talk with their dog.
3. Taking selfies with their dog.
4. Calling their dog a funny nickname.
5. Sharing a meal with their dog.
The survey also found two-thirds of people say they’ve told their dog more secrets than they’ve told their family or best friends.